CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!

EEEK!!! I CAN'T BREATHE. I REALLY CAN'T. BREATHE.

I MUST TYPE IN ALL CAPS! I'M IN, I'M IN, I'M IN! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY HAPPY DANCE!!!!! JOHN GREEN WOULD BE SEVERELY ENVIOUS!!!!


AHH!!!!!!

CONGRATS EMILEA!!!!

I HOPE YOU JOIN US CAROLINE!!!!!!!

CAN'T. BREATHE. EEEKK!!!!!!!!!!!

4 pairs of penny loafers:

emilea said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! WE ALL GET TO GO TOGETHER! HOW COOL IS THAT???


emilea

Heather said...

unbelievably cool!

Caroline said...

Heather... I think you should write a new post. Doesn't that sound like a good idea? Of course it does. It sounds like a fantastic idea. It came from me, after all.
Anyway, I think you should write a new post because I already KNOW that you got in. And so does everyone else who reads your blog. So to check it and see the same sentence- "IM IN!!"- is really getting quite tiresome. Especially since the post that follows isn't particularily well-thought out or intelligent. You don't want to give people the impression that you don't think things out and you're unintelligent, do you? No! Of course not! Which is why you should write another post.

Please?

Caroline said...

Come on...
Please write a new post?
Please?
Pllleeeeaaaaaasssseeeee????