CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

I've got the skillz

100 words

Speedtest



You wish you could. Haha.

I was really bored--can't you tell?

♥Heather

4 pairs of penny loafers:

emilea said...

i type 509 characters per minute. i got 98 right and 2 wrong.

emilea

paperxxflowers said...

Thanks for entering my contest!

Oberon said...

......thanks for your comments and.....yes.....i'm king of the fairies.

Caroline said...

I'm going to be extremely hypocritcal and tell you that I'd like for you to write a blog entry.
I know.
You've written one more recently than I have.
That's why I'm not rudely demanding that you write another blog entry. It's a polite request. What I am demanding is that you let me read this story (the one in the post below) because it sounds really amazing and I really want to.
<3 Caroline

PS: I really thought I'd commented on this already.
PPS: Who is this king of fairies person?