CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

pardon the ramen soup stains

You know what I didn't even realize until now? That last post? It was the 100th.

I'm in the middle of being elated at the fact that I have such a self-sacrificing friend. Dominic is going to try to switch out of gym into desktop publishing. I've tried to give him a fair warning, but he said he would do it to save us from the boredom. Plus, he thinks it sounds interesting. I learn new things about him everyday. I just told him we talk about him. Let's see how this goes over.

But today feels really fresh. I'm kind of glad we had school today, so we could bring in the new all together. The Inaugural Address was good, in general my classes are good, and the snow flurries flying outside my window? That's good too. Plust the two hour delay in school tomorrow. And the fact that I'm writing again. I haven't done that in weeks. It feels good to put pen to moleskine notebook paper.

It's a short post, but I felt like posting something. I think it's a new day. A new post was needed.

Heather

but I'm feeling happy

2 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

Fourth block was pretty much hilarious.

I'm glad Dominic is so self-sacrificing too.

-Caroline
PS: SAVE THE SEAKITTENS.

emilea said...

it snowed...for all of thirty minutes our way. and it didn't stick. so there was no delay. we went in. all week. i got over it. because all we did was watch the inauguration on tuesday, and then i needed to go to government on wednesday, the one class i truly enjoy.

so, yes, i'm totally jealous. : - )

much love,
emilea