CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Funny things to know about Daniel Radcliffe

OK...so here I am, sitting in drama, and Lorena comes up to me and says, "Hey, I've got another Daniel Radcliffe story."

Now this has become a common thing between us--talking about Daniel Radcliffe that is--so this isn't completely weird but still abnormal in the slightest

It started out by talking about the Harry Potter movies and she brought up Equus which is the play that he did where he was on-stage completely nude(her bringing that up, however, was very weird) so we started talking about how so many people went to see that just to see Daniel Radcliffe naked, otherwise they would only get to see it in their dreams. Well when she brought that up I couldn't help but tell her about someone reaching up, while he was doing the nude scene, and grabbing his boxers off the stage. She cracked up about this so we started talking about crazed fan stories.

Then, I said, "What was so funny, was that, there was this interview with him, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson, and he had to say what the craziest thing was that a fan had ever did, and apparently some girl--they were at a stop light(or traffic light as he calls them in his British lingo)--but she crawled out of her car, through the window, and into the window of his limo while they were stopped, and was suspended across the cars!"

Now she busted up laughing at this just like any sane person would and I said, "But Emma Watson thought that he was going to tell the story about a fan who was wearing nothing but a towel! and apparantly the fan that crawled between the cars had a sign that said something like 'Future Mrs. Daniel Radcliffe' "

so anyway back to today when she said she had a new one to tell...

CRAP! I forgot the story! UGH! well I guess I'll have to get back to it when I remember but for now...I'm going to add the video of the interview on here...

well I was going to but its being ridiculous and not letting me so here's a link to it on YouTube.com

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oAQeUMh02XE

UGH! this blog turned out more aggravating than I thought it would be! but at least I got a good laugh out of watching that video for about the 100th time
well I'm out
luvya

1 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

since when is "traffic light" british lingo?