CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's official...

I'm going with the modern version...way better.

I would post some of the first chapter, but I'm completely shy about it until it's edited absolutely and completely down to the bone. All scraps and extras gone. Just the necessities and best left.

But things I've definitely decided on:

~her name is Piper Marie Sutton
~her sister's name is Anna Leigh Sutton
~her father's name is Thomas John Sutton
~she live about fifteen miles north of Pawley's Island
~she moved here from New York in second grade
~her real mother's name is Abigail _____(last name to be determined)
~her best friend's name is Felicia Jane Forester(totally stole Dean's last name for that one)
~her real mother poses as her used-to-be-nanny turned tutor
~she's real close to Miss Abby^^
~she hates South Carolina
~the guy's name is Jackson ____ _____

that's all I've got for now on definite facts
I'll post more later
luvya

3 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

Sounds good!
but...
do you have to use
*Felicia*???
I mean, felicity's not very modern, but it's not ridiculously old-fashioned either...
and it's so much PRETTIER than
FELICIA...
but otherwise, yeah, I like that!
Especially how it's set here, and how her tutor is her real mom.

emilea said...

i'm crashing the party. hope you don't mind! you can click on my name and crash mine. there's a poem on the second post. and there will probably be a better post tonight as well. anyways.

i'm sorry, but jonathen rhys-meyers is SO Totally mine. i've claimed him. no, i haven't written a post about it, but i totally called him. ; - )

i don't know, caroline. i kind of like felicia. especially if she's a red head.

and heather, don't feel like you have to edit and edit and edit and edit. i mean, publish it when you want to open the door and see let them see what a mess you've made of an alternate universe (that is the definition of fiction writing, afterall), but don't feel like it has to be perfect.

"writing is never finished. it is only taken away." - robert frost.

hope you don't mind!

emilea

Caroline said...

I don't LIKE it. It's just so...
Felicia.
Idk. I knew a really irratating girl in elementary school, I guess. It has an annoying connotation to me. Did I spell that right? I don't think I did. :/
Don't be sorry about crashing our two person party, Emilea!
B/C heather typically whines-without-whining about not having any readers anyway. :D