CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Brightly Wound

up, that is.

Ugh. I'm utterly alone now. Why am I still up?

oh, that's why. That noise. That stupid irritating noise coming from the unresponsive computer in my room. The computer that WON'T TURN OFF!!!!

DIE stupid computer!!!!!

anyway, that's not the only reason I'm still up.

My solidarity and I couldn't sleep. I can't read (eye-ache--yes, that is real). I can't watch TV (nothing on). I can't sit here and stare into space or at a spot on the wall (tried that, got annoyed and wanted to punch a giant whole in the wall). I can't do anything. I hate this. My mind is completely filled up with thoughts and restless to where, even if I sit in my room in complete darkness and turn on my--Caroline's--August Rush CD (or any other music, for that matter), I can't even become tired in the slightest. I can't read either of your blogs because you haven't posted in days. I can't re-watch the Libba Bray video on her LJ. I can't make myself stare at bumper stickers or anything on facebook anymore.

I hate this.

I'm thinking about:

math homework
August Rush
my friends
memories
my family (less immediate and more aunts and uncle and cousin sort)
how Libba Bray pronounces Kartik cardick and I pronounce it car-tick
my music
my lack of substantial, time-consuming past-times
my lack of brain power at the moment
one of the two in the same
the many books I have to read (and ones I just read)
everything

I hope that, as you're reading this, you aren't as bored as I am typing it. I hope that you have something to do with your lives.

♥Heather
'It's happening all the time, when I open my eyes, I'm still taken by surprise'

2 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

That video was hilarious...
and seriously. CAR-DICK???
That's crazy. Why Cardick? Why would you spell it like that and say it like THAT? Libba Bray and her former crush are wierd.
Afterwards I got really bored and spent thirty minutes looking at the Great and Terrible Beauty videos under that. Some of them were pretty good. They all used Rachel Hurd-Wood for Gemma, Emmy Rossum or Alexis Bledel for Pippa, and this girl I didn't recognize for Felicity(they all used the SAME girl, too.) and alot used Kiera Knightly for Ann which is retarded because she is WAY too pretty. Anyway...
I'm sorry about this previous absolute boredom and eye-ache. LOL.
Just know that at 11 last night, I was trying to write and then was attacked by a sobbing Jamie who demanded to sleep in my room. GRRR.
<3Caroline

Caroline said...

uuuuuuppppppppdddddaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............
ppppppppllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee.
<333333
ccccarrrrrooolllinnneeee