CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not exactly my kind of half day...

It didn't even seem like a half day. I loved only having two classes. I loved barely doing anything in either. I loved the steady flow of stories, books, novels, and other readables. I loved today.

It just didn't seem like it was what it was. A dream maybe. I'll wake up in the morning to find that it is Wednesday, January 16, 2008 and I still have two exams to take.

Maybe I won't. Hopefully I won't. Hopefully it will be tomorrow and I'll be going to see P.S. I Love You with Manwich in my stomach from tonights dinner. Hopefully I'll wake up to Jessica screaming instead of Amy. Personally I prefer Jessica, she's a friend. Her screams are hilarious. Amy, on the other hand, not so much of either.

I've been on the computer a while and am kind of mad that neither of you posted anything(that is, if emilea is reading this, otherwise just you). I'm kind of mad that he hasn't responded so I can't ask him if he's really going to California because I deleted the previous message. I'm kind of mad that my hands are so cold they feel like they might fall off. I'm also kind of mad that I still haven't seen The Golden Compass.

Which brings me to my next point. I took a test thing to find out what my daemon was. It's a jackal named Thalius:



that's pretty cool. And I'm also mad that I still can't think of another name and that we haven't started it yet.

But otherwise, I'm completely content and having a pretty good day (no, I didn't get a snackwrap*tear*) but it's fine.

♥Heather
(call me tomorrow!)

1 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

I've never heard Jessica scream, but I can't imagine it not being funny.
I haven't posted anything b/c I've been trying to avoid the computer... but it's not working so I probably will end up posting anyway.
After I take the daemon quiz, of course. :D
And they ARE really going, unfortunately. It's been confirmed by numerous sourses. They talk about it all the time in math. The question is, WHEN are they going. Sigh.
<3<3
Caroline