CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

really gonna be someone

Ok, as much as I hate New Year's Resolutions because they are just another way to fail, I've decided to make some this year. I hate the thought of New Year's Resolutions but I feel obligated to make some. Here they are:

1) Excercise. Attempt more for track(that's part of excercising). Run outside of practice and meets.

2) Be an amazing friend to everyone. Love unconditionally. Be there for someone. Spread the cheer (I'm talking 7 cars in a Starbucks drive-thru cheer)

3) Don't judge people. Get to know them before making assumptions.

4) Don't blow all my money(I need some for Disney World)

5) Think before speaking. Say what I want to just with more thought behind it.

6) Keep writing.


Now that those are made and posted so that I can't forget about them or completely disregard them without another thought, on to a more exciting subject.

Hmm...

Ok, emilea, if you've read The Sweet Far Thing, you have to let me know what you think about it. Caroline still hasn't gotten it and nobody else I know reads that trilogy and I have to have someone to talk to about it. It's just so irritating!

well, since I have nothing else to say because my life is pathetically put on hold...

I'm out
♥Heather

~for life is not a paragraph

and death I think is no parenthesis~

1 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

You are, you know.
ask anyone. :D
Love the song-line thing... lol.
you and Emilea suck, because after reading your posts i felt obligated to write my OWN. Ugh. I also have yet another poem, please comment. :D
stay beautiful!
Caroline