CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i can't wait...

wow. two posts in one night. a record

I'm completely angry.

I've been waiting for this day since sometime in August when this particular movie left the theaters. It's not the movie's fault. It didn't know how much I wanted to see it. It left the theater without me, completely oblivious to the fact that I hadn't seen it.

and now, I won't. Not for a while at least. Or by some miracle for a few days if I remember to ask Caroline to borrow it or if she just knows. If she just knows that I didn't get it. If she just knows that my mom is evil and won't get it for me.

I hope she knows. I hope you, Caroline know it. I hope that that weird bond between us will allow you to realize my pain and suffering without the hopes of getting this movie and that you will know that I need this movie.

I can't wait until I get it. I can't wait until I watch it. I can't wait until I'm able to be mad at how different it is. It'll be great. Fantastic. I can't wait for a lot of things.

I can't wait to see Courtney's pictures for the umpteenth time. I can't wait to get my pictures and see them for the first time. I can't wait until everyone else gets their pictures developed so I can see them for the first time. I can't wait until we go back next year. I can't wait until I have a digital camera.

All these things a closely and far-ly(my own word) related. They're both.

I can't wait.

1 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

well, if for some reason the wierd psychic-bond thing doesn't work out for you, Caroline will probably read it anyway. :D I'll bring it to school tommorow, if I get a chance to watch it tonight, anyway. :D