CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

multiple songs floating around...

for once I just like that to happen to me...

not that specifically. not him specifically. just that. just him. sometime in this life, I want it to happen to me.

stuck at a stand-still with deadline approaching(exactly a month away specifically)

stress of written portion of math exam in 2 days. I don't think it will be hard but it's still intimidating to think it's so close.

stress of test in math. that I do think will be slightly hard because I missed two days of class last week where they learned two sections and I'm confused by what they did. I guess I should be studying right now...

the only thing I have is reading. the only thing to get my mind off of other things that have bombarded my life recently. but reading isn't an option if you're as tired as I am right now. I'll fall asleep and never get to my math homework.

I miss the last half of this semester. when we actually performed plays in drama. when math was the simplest thing ever. when he wasn't an ass(pardon the french--not french technically, but whatever). when I wasn't so stressed and tired. when things were fun. when we hung out more. before everything that happened.

just having a bad day. not awful. just kind of bad.

out. going to do math. going to read outside in the gray weather. going to do something.
♥Heather

0 pairs of penny loafers: