CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Back

I have reentered to the blogosphere.

I am back from Disney World.

And I, for one, had a really good time. Some of it sucked. Like standing on a stage for two really long concerts and not moving and holding a candle(battery operated, not dangerous lol). But some was great. Like the guy I met that was really amazingly funny and nice and cute(I wouldn't have said he was if I hadn't met him, but his personality made me realize how cute he was).

And that makes me wonder, What is wrong with this world that other schools have hot guys in their chorus and we don't. What is wrong with this world that I would meet a guy that I like and I probably won't ever see him again.

But whatever. It was incredibly fun and filled with unforgettable moments. One perfect example of the unforgettable was Caroline ripping her pants. Yes, hilarious(sorry caroline, but only one other person reads this so I had to bring it up)

Another was a french guy who was behind us when me, courtney, and allison were looking at bags. Courtney sneezed and the guy said "Sneeze American. Say Bless You."

It was so funny.

I loved this trip and can't wait to do it again--maybe even next year(crossing my fingers).

I'll stop talking about Disney World now.

It's nice to be back.
Im out
luvya
♥Heather

1 pairs of penny loafers:

emilea said...

i was crying from the sneeze american comment. oh my gosh, that's SO FUNNY. i love disney world. i love the idea of disney world, where you get to be cinderella for a while. my ripped pants story:

it was raining. i was walking across pavement, wearing khakis. a girl knocks into me with all of her soccer gear. i fall face forward, scraping my knee. yes, ripping my pants. it looked really cool, though. i have to be honest. like the terminator or something.

jealous. I <3 disney world.

there's a post on the blog.

glad you had fun!

; D

emilea