CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Erik Night. god, vampires are cool...

Reading yet another vampire book. Or, to spell it like the book does, a vampyre book.

And there is, yet another, really, amazingly, heart-breakingly hot vampire.

And I am, yet again, falling in love with a fictional character. Sigh, I'm so pathetic.

His name is Erik Night.

So far he's not quite up to Edward Cullen standards (first off, he's had oral sex) but he's pretty damn amazing. And, of course, Zoey--the heroin--is in love with him. Already. After knowing him for all of about 2 seconds. And he stares at her. A lot. And even though she's different than most fledgeling vamps(yes they do say vamps excessively in the book) he doesn't gawk at her. He actually looks at her.

And I love all of her new friends. Especially Damien. Damien is awesome. And hilarious. And smart. And uses big words. I'm in love with him, too. Unfortunately, even if he was real, he'd never, ever, ever love me. If you read the book you'll know why.

And Zoey is really curious and afraid to say things in fear of offending the vampires which is funny because Bella is like that. And I love the descriptions. They're open-ended and allow more imagination. I love that.

But I'm sitting here, taking a break from reading the book, and still thinking about it. That's a sign of an amazing book. A good sign.

Read it.

It's called Marked.

It's part of a series and the second is already out, titled Betrayed, and the third is coming out soon.

I can't wait to finish this one and get to the next.

Vampires rule!

♥Heather

2 pairs of penny loafers:

emilea said...

ok-ay. i wouldn't have pegged you for a vampire gal. but, whatev. have you read scott westerfield's vampire book?

the whole blood-sucking thing is a little... weird. it's just not my thing. but, whatev. i don't dictate what you read. i'm afraid you'd be a bit more. i'm a pride and prejudice, libba bray, sarah dessen, meg cabot kind of gal. and i'm always open to new things. except vampires. vampires are the same creatures with the same wants. in my limited experience.

*smile*

emilea

p.s. there's a poem on the blog. please comment!

Caroline said...

Vampires are cool. You're a loser.
I still love you, though. Sarah Dessen, pride and predjudice, Libba Bray, and Meg Cabot are all favorites of mine, but SO ARE VAMPIRES!! lol.
And Scott Westerfields bookS(yes, there are two...) about vampires are good, but they also annoy me because I don't really see how they are about vampires... because I don't think the Peeps really qualify as actual vampires...
Like the books, though.
God, Heather. I REAALLY want to read Marked, now!
love, caroline