CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

the sad realization...

Now that emilea decided to rejoin the world, I have come to a sad realization--it had already been realized just not so...largely? no. not the right word...oh well.

Why do fictional characters have to be so darn lovable. We've all fallen in love with at least one of them. In the case of most readers, it's a lot more than just one.

With me:
Kartik--Great and Terrible Beauty
Edward--Twilight Series
Ron--Harry Potter
Fred--" "
Charlie--" "
Bill--" "
George--" "
Hunter--Angels in Pink
August Rush--August Rush(that was an obvious one)
Louis Connelly--August Rush
Nix--Breathe My Name
Jesse--Tuck Everlasting
Landon--A Walk to Remember
Tom(my)--Pants on Fire

And so many more that have escaped my mind right now.

And tell me, haven't you? Fallen in love with a fictional character? Multiple times? Millions of times?

The sad part of this not-so-new realization is that they are fictional characters. They aren't real. And this truth is one of the most unfortunate I've heard in my life.

Besides coming to this conclusion, today I've

Had tons of fun, laughed way too much, said oompa loompa in a british accent about a billion times, eaten too many cookies and toffees and hershey's kisses and twixes and chips with salsa, given plenty of hugs, wished to recieve on from someone special, had an actual conversation with zac that lasted more than 30 seconds, and missed all my friends--just knowing that, unless we go shopping tomorrow, I won't see them for at least a week or so.

One of the best days since Disney World.

I love it.

♥Heather

1 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

We are pathetic people, it's true. I should post my own list.
Wow! a conversation with Zac that lasted more than three seconds? Did you happen to mention that he's behaving like a lying, conniving asshole?
Um.
Didn't mean to say that...
anyway...
that's good. I talked to kenny for more than three seconds today and yesterday. He's working crew on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! :D Me and Allison signed you up on the audition sheet, btw.
Anyway,
I love you!
We have to do something, with everyone except Courtney b/c she's a loser and she's going away. :p
<3 Caroline