CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

another poem

she said to her
"never let this end
make it go on forever
'till we're pale and cold

I don't want the time to come
of solitude and desolation
no time without the ones I have loved
right there beside me, every moment

the last should not come so soon
the first should be remembered always
but every one in between
are what makes it all worth it

the stories, the tales
the memories to come
shall not be forgotten
in all of the years

you are most important
I hope I am for you
because you will be there
the day I bond myself to someone else

the day my child is born
the day they go to school
the day they graduate
and last of all, the day I say my final goodbyes

my last will be to you"


so? Chloe says it's good, but I almost don't believe her...

3 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

You should believe her.
Chloe doesn't lie much.
and besides that, it's beautiful.
I love it.
Sweet and gorgeous... there aren't that many good poems about friendship, and this one is amazing. The emotion in it is perfect, and i just really love it ALOT.
and i love you alot, too! :D
caroline

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

BTW: Chapter four is on my story blog! Please read/comment!!