CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

it ends tonight

*Whew*

finally

It's over.

My governer's school application is complete. Ok, so not all of it, but the green part and the recommendations and most of the portfolio. That word just sounds so...so...formal!

But yea, glad that's over. All that I can do is done. All except for printing out my chapter, stapling it, labeling it, writing a 'clear statement' of how it relates to the projected novel, and putting it all in an envelope. All except for that seemingly long list that really isn't that much to do. It's all kind of one thing, just multiple things at the same time--wow, that makes a lot of sense...

I'm looking forward to other things being over. Things such as, the first in-person conversation with my long lost cousin(I'll probably want it to go on forever once it actually begins), my aunt's visit even though I miss seeing her, this week of school, Friday(I'll be thinking about how I'm missing out on Ashley's party), the Legend's In Concert thing that I'm going to tonight, Christmas shopping, the wait for City of Bones, the wait for Breaking Dawn(even thought that's still got almost 9 months left), the wait for the August Rush soundtrack and DVD, the wait for Christmas...all these things need to be over just like me doing my gov. school app.

That really is a long list. Maybe I should enjoy the moments that are here now instead of waiting for others to come and/or be over.

maybe I should stop analyzing stuff and setting up my career as a psychologist or psychiatrist...

Yea, I agree with the latter.

♥Heather

1 pairs of penny loafers:

emilea said...

i have my teacher recommendations, my portfolio (and it's a fun word to say! it makes me feel important, like this has a lot of...importance. bad use of word. will find thesoraus. will learn how to spell thesoraus), the form, i just need the twenty five bucks and a picture of me.

i haven't fallen off the face of the earth! not yet, anyways... will write more tomorrow, i swear.

emilea