CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

every second counts

Cody
Libby
Katie
Hunter
Sean
Gayle
Will
Kristin
Betty
Bill
Margaret
Kelly
Krystal
Lauren



To you, these names may mean nothing. To me, a lot. They are my family. Some I've met, some I haven't. Some I will soon, some I will never. The ones I have met I will love forever. The ones I haven't I will hold a candle for forever. Some of them are visiting this week. I can't wait.


One is already here. It's exciting. Christmas is tomorrow and, for once, I'm not thinking about material things. Not about the presents, the food, the decorations. No, I'm thinking about my family. The guests to come. The smiles, the laughs, the overall feeling. I'm picturing Buffy, my grandma's dog, jumping around in the wrapping paper and bows, tearing off piece by piece.


I'm thinking about the days to come and the moments to be shared. Every second counts, and I plan on making it worth it. I'm planning on sharing every moment possible with someone.


What are you thinking about?



♥Heather

3 pairs of penny loafers:

Caroline said...

You're lucky.
I wish I was going to Pennsylvannia, or someone was coming here. My mom has been in a really bad mood for the past three days and it's really not doing much for the overall atmosphere.
Grace bought me a present at ABERCROMBIE.
Ugh.
I really hope it's not ugly...
if that's possible...
-caroline

emilea said...

i'm thinking about...

how i had two too many pieces of pumpking cheese cake. (i had two.)

how i have a BEAUTIFUL new iPod video nano. AH.

how i have an INGENIOUS pedometer.

how i don't get to see any of my friends and family over the break. : - (

emilea

emilea said...

oh, and i have a poem on the blog. yes, another one. and then one currenlty on it are lyrics from a my favorite christmas CD on the planet. i'm sorry, but i really couldn't take credit for that one.